Sunday, January 1, 2017

1. introductions and welcome


I have been thinking about creating this blog for a few weeks now, and the first day of the year seemed like the perfect time to do so! I am also on Instagram at onedayrobots.
I thought it would be best to start with a picture of my collection, as it stands at the beginning of 2017. My full collection, in order:
Ever After High, back row: Cerise Hood, Kitty Cheshire, Lizzie Hearts
Ever After High, front row: Ashlynn Ella, Apple White, Madeline Hatter
American Girl, back row: Ivy Ling, Melody Ellison, Addy Walker, Cécile Rey, Josefina Montoya, Samantha Parkington
American Girl, front row: Truly Me #4 (Youngji Park), Emerson (Mei), Truly Me #38 (Winifred Pierce)
Madame Alexander: Avon Exclusive (Aurora)
Madame Alexander: Travel Friends: India and China (Kashmira and Bo Xuan)
Barbie, back row: Leather and Ruffles (Amber), Fab Fringe (Titania), White & Pink Pizzazz (Emily)
Barbie, front row: Blue Violet (Kassidy), Blue Brocade (Estelle), Style So Sweet (Lisa), Barbie Scientist Career Doll With Microscope (Sybil)
I also have some miniature figures, including for Monster High, Sailor Moon, and even my favorite K-pop group, GOT7, that just might put in some appearances from time to time.

You can always feel free to make requests about specific dolls or items in my collection for me to post about. I hope you will enjoy watching the blog unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment